Welcome to the Texas Public Works Association's 2017 Annual Conference
Join us in celebrating our 70th Anniversary
of the Texas State Chapter!
Plan to participate in our Texas Public Works Association 2017 "Rollin' on the River" Annual Conference on June 14-16, 2017 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Join over 300 public works professionals and your peers as we unveil the newest equipment and technologies and bring you valuable education tracks focused on public works issues.
What’s Happening in 2017…
- We're back in San Antonio!—a great opportunity to get a new perspective on the impact of public works and learn new practices for the future
- Professional Development, Focused training, Best Practices and Technical Tours
- 100+ exhibits with innovative technologies that can make your job easier
- Annual Awards Banquet with a San Antonio flair
- Golf Outing at The Republic Golf Course on June 14, 2017
- Wednesday Family Night kick-off BBQ hosted by the Texas Concrete Pipe Association. Everyone is welcomed to attend and enjoy some BBQ, beverages, games for kids, and networking with fellow public works employees and their families. Transportation will be provided to and from the venue. RSVP will be required.
- Young Professionals events-Top Golf
- Spouse and Youth activities—bring the entire family and visit the San Antonio Zoo!!!!
This year’s Keynote Speaker will be Elizabeth McCormick, "You. In the Pilot's Seat". As a US Army Black Hawk Pilot, Elizabeth McCormick flew command and control, air assault rappelling, top-secret intelligence missions, and also transported high level government VIPS including Secretary of Defense.
(A Special Invitation by Elizabeth McCormick.)
The South Central Texas Branch and the APWA Texas Chapter are proud to welcome you to South Texas for some “Rollin’ on the River”!
I look forward to seeing all of you in San Antonio.